Friday, March 5, 2010

cure for body odour

BODY ODOR CURE

            Body odor is an offensive small from the body of an affected individual; it is mainly caused by bacteria activities and hyperhidrosis and can affect all age groups. The use of deodorant cannot help or cure body odor because it contains heavy meter like aluminum and toxic substance which the sweat glands tries to eliminate.

CAUSES SOCIAL ISOLATION
            It is a problem that affects your relationship with your neighbors and friends. You can easily get humiliated when they cover their nose or scratch it when they come near you. The odor might often blind them from seeing the good you can offer, thus, making them to stay afar from you and you on the other part might find solace in the hand of those who can stand your stinky smell. Body odor can isolate you socially! Never mind in this piece, I will be introducing you to home remedies that works, it is different from the conventional chemical deodorant that you know.

CAUSES OF BODY ODOR
1          Most body odor is cause by what will eat; eating foods or food supplement that are       volatile-Onions, garlic-can cause bad body odor
2          Constipation
3          uses of drugs
4          over secretion of hormones
5          prolong chronic diseases

HOME REMEDIES
            One of the mostly used home remedies is Sodium Bicarbonate, known as baking powder. It can be apply directly to your armpits or mixed with apple cider vinegar or corn starch. However, this remedy will only reduce the odor for a period of time. Below are some selected comments from the users of sodium bicarbonate organized by earth clinic.

Tupelo, MS, USA writes: "I developed a rash from commercial deodorants and tried some commercial sticks without the aluminum...no rash but had bad BO. So now I have concocted a recipe that works for me 1/3 baking soda, 1/3 corn starch, 1/3 baby powder, then make into a thick paste using citrus antiseptic mouthwash and a little lotion. Works great for me!"

Jackie from Chicago, IL writes: "OK guys, you have to try the baking soda remedy! It's awesome!! I have been wetting and then patting some baking soda under my arms after a shower and then going to the office. No b.o. all day -- amazing! One thing I suggest -- if you do wet the baking soda down before application, just make sure it dries before you put on a shirt. I didn't wait one day, put on a tee-shirt and hit the town. Later I looked in the mirror and discovered HUGE whitish stain rings around my pits. It looked terrible! I had a good laugh and then got mortified that I'd been out all day with pit rings
Jane from Los Angeles, California writes: "baking soda, wonderful cure for body odor!!! i had been suffering for years with stinky pits. Just dust some baking soda under your arms a couple of times a day, and like magic, the smell completely disappears!!! It helps to know that i also have an allergy to the aluminum in reg. deodorants. However, it didn't stop me from trying everything on the market to try to stop the smell! It’s a wonderful cure!!!

OTHER REMEDIES ARE
Taking 0.5g of wheat grass daily before anything with a glass of water will help to reduced body odor the chlorophyll in it takes care of that
            If Baking Soda is used after shaving your armpits is sensitive or irritated. VIRGIN COCONUT OIL-VCO- after shaving for a few days until micro wounds heals. VCO's effect is not as long lasting as Baking Soda - so on a very hot day a few applications might be needed. However, VCO expedites the healing then one can return to the Baking Soda. Hope this helps! However, anything that reduces the PH of the skin also helps to reduce body odor simply because the bacterial cannot act effectively on a reduced PH environment. Apple cider vinegar can help to reduce PH of your body. Always remember to take your bath often when you are sweating
            Blend tomato juice whit fresh sage leaves and apply mix with white vinegar on the affected area will keep you fresh the whole day

2 comments:

  1. i love your articles its educative

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been able to get rid of my bad breath when I used dr.uwenbo bad breath, tonsil stones, gum disease treatment.. Now I have so much confidence because I could talk to individuals face to face without having to worry as to what smell is coming from my mouth! reach him on dr.uwenboherbalhome@gmail.com,  call/whatsapp +2349052309005 for quidiance.

    ReplyDelete